Is Your Dream to Live and Work in the United States of America? Are you looking for a Visa? The Eb-5 Program is the perfect option.
Learn if You Are a Candidate and See if You Qualify Today.
An EB-5 VISA may be a great option for you. Get in contact with our team to find out if you are a candidate
Call Our Team at (206)792-7578.
Work With Our Team
Our team will work directly with you to make sure you pick the correct Visa option.
With so many Visa options, we want to make sure you make the right choice.
Our process is designed to involve both you are your family.
The Smart Choice
Increase your chances of success by putting our experience behind you.
Municipal Bonds are used for EB-5 Visa’s
What is a government municipal bond?
To understand why municipal bond is considered the most secure investment vehicle for EB-5 Visas, investors may wish to learn the basics of this debt instrument first. Municipal bonds (munis) are debt issued by local governments, state governments, districts, and other entities that serve a civic purpose. This includes states, towns, cities, counties, school districts, hospitals, transportation authorities, universities and colleges, housing projects, road and highway authorities, water districts, and power districts.
Benefits of a Regional Center over traditional methods are:
- EB-5 investments are professionally managed by the Regional Center;
- EB-5 Investors do NOT have the day-to-day responsibilities of running a business and complying with government EB-5 requirements;
- Only Regional Centers can claim direct, indirect and induced job creation, thus lowering the possibility of permanent residency denial;
- If the Regional Center’s project is located in the TEA, then the minimum investment is reduced to $500,000.
- Regional Centers typically pool multiple investments into their projects, which allows EB-5 investors to invest in larger scale and potentially more financially stable projects.
“Our family experienced the professional and quality services provided by the team. The services rendered are very thoughtful and satisfy all the needs of a new immigrant family. Within 20 days after landed in the United States, Kevin and Clarita helped us find a house, apply school for my daughter, take us shopping, open a bank account, etc. They have driven more than 30 times back and forth to help resolve different kinds of issues we have faced as new immigrants. Right now, our daughter is going to school, and we are living in a beautiful and convenient location. The services enable us to enter an excellent new chapter in our lives. ”
Let’s Get You One Step Closer to Your Dream
Sign Up to Get Started